Multiball action prohibited at Temple spring game
Crucial information for the hordes of you headed to Temple’s spring game this Saturday:
• Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. ET.
• “Use of video capable cell phones” is prohibited, for any Fordham Rams spies hoping to gain useful intelligence on Temple’s strategies for the upcoming season.
• “Footballs” also appear on the list of items banned from Saturday’s scrimmage. We assume this prohibition extends only to footballs brought in by fans, not in use on the field, but just in case, any wayward punted, passed or kicked ball that finds its way into a bleacher seat will be promptly escorted from the premises.
• We make fun, but can you imagine the multiball havoc that could be wrought by tossing stray footballs into a live play? All spring games should have wacky arena rules because it’s not like they’re good for much else.
• Every time we write about Temple football we’re going to use this introductory photo of Matt Rhule, because we worked really hard on it, so nobody even try to talk us out of it.