A USC Trojans squad aspiring to live up to — and perhaps even surpass — last year’s 7-6 record and Sun Bowl loss will have to make strides without running back Silas Redd, for the time being. The Penn State import, last season’s leading rusher with an average of 75 yards per game, has sustained a torn meniscus and will miss the remainder of spring practice. Redd will undergo surgery on the injured knee on Tuesday; Lane Kiffin expects him to be healed up for preseason practices later this year.
- Something To Prove: Can Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins bounce back in '13? wp.me/p1MjC6-4gc 13 hours ago
- RT @MattBrownSoE oi55.tinypic.com/9gvuki.jpg RT @KegsnEggs: 100 days until college football. 17 hours ago
- Tax documents show Pac-12's Larry Scott is now the highest-paid college commissioner: wp.me/p1MjC6-4fF 1 day ago
- Five-star recruit Jabrill Peppers drops rap video, 'Don't Take It Personal,' on YouTube: wp.me/p1MjC6-4g9 1 day ago
- Sun Belt Conference unveils new logo and branding. Pretty snazzy: wp.me/p1MjC6-4fO 1 day ago