There’s little we like more in the offseason than to hear of larger football programs plotting to meet one another, especially when we don’t have to wait that long to see it happen: Connecticut and BYU have announced a two-game home-and-home series that begins the season after next. The Huskies and Cougars have never met in football, and will remedy this oversight with a game in East Hartford on August 28, 2014, followed by a date in Provo on October 31, 2015.
- Florida State unveils its new 2012 Orange Bowl title rings: wp.me/p1MjC6-4gJ 18 hours ago
- RT @coachingsearch: Why so many CFB transfers? ACC assistant to me: "I swear 90% of kids in the south commit to coaches, not colleges." 19 hours ago
- Something To Prove: Can Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins bounce back in '13? wp.me/p1MjC6-4gc 1 day ago
- RT @MattBrownSoE oi55.tinypic.com/9gvuki.jpg RT @KegsnEggs: 100 days until college football. 1 day ago
- Tax documents show Pac-12's Larry Scott is now the highest-paid college commissioner: wp.me/p1MjC6-4fF 2 days ago