We will keep posting these as long as Delta State keeps making them, because plush vegetables attacking humans is never unfunny, irrelevant or unnecessary. If you think this is unfair, consider that your school does not have a fresh produce-based mascot, and what you can do to change that.
- Something To Prove: Can Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins bounce back in '13? wp.me/p1MjC6-4gc 14 hours ago
- RT @MattBrownSoE oi55.tinypic.com/9gvuki.jpg RT @KegsnEggs: 100 days until college football. 18 hours ago
- Tax documents show Pac-12's Larry Scott is now the highest-paid college commissioner: wp.me/p1MjC6-4fF 1 day ago
- Five-star recruit Jabrill Peppers drops rap video, 'Don't Take It Personal,' on YouTube: wp.me/p1MjC6-4g9 1 day ago
- Sun Belt Conference unveils new logo and branding. Pretty snazzy: wp.me/p1MjC6-4fO 1 day ago